A few simple rules
- We ask you to store bicycles in the appropriate spaces and winter sports equipment in the ski storage that is located in the parking lot. Please do not wear ski boots in the house.
- Respect your neighbours, minimise noise between 11.00pm and 8.00am and from 1.00pm to 3.00pm.
- Use the appropriate separate collection bins located in the parking lot.
- Pets are not allowed.
- No smoking and partying or events.
- If you are driving an electric car, the nearest charging station (Tesla and other carriers) is 150 metres from the house.
- Before check-out please tidy up, wash dishes, take out garbage (including bottles or packaging) and empty the fridge.
- In the event of any disruptions, such as lack of electricity, water, etc., due to damage to the network or caused by the network operator, we cannot be held responsible.
Things to know
Check-in and check-out
- Check-in: from 3.00pm. Check-out: by 10.00 am. Please let us know a few days in advance of your scheduled arrival time.
- If you arrive after 7pm, we arrange to leave the keys in our self-check-in safe that evening. Please let us know in advance so we can share the code to open it. The safe deposit box with the key is located outside the front door of the apartment.
- There are no arrivals on Saturdays, the minimum overnight stay is three night; in some periods, for example, Mid-August/Christmas-New Year a minimum of seven nights is required.
- In all chalets there is a fire extinguisher:
- in the Heart Apartment it is located in the closet of the room on the ground floor.
- in the Star Apartment it is located in the laundry room next to the living room.
- in the Flower Apartment is located by the staircase landing.
- The fireplace is cleaned by the management after each stay.
- A refundable security deposit of €400 in cash is required upon arrival, which will be kept as collateral against any damage. It will be refunded at check-out if there is no damage.
- Mandatory tourist tax, to be paid in cash at check-in. The tourist tax is € 2.60 per day per person (except for children under 16 years of age).
- Final cleaning (€130), payable in cash on site.
Terms and conditions
We follow and apply the official Austrian regulations, which can be consulted at the following link:
The balance must be paid at least 30 days before the date of arrival. It will be your responsibility to ensure that payment arrives on time or your booking may be cancelled. The minimum overnight stay is three nights, in some periods for example Mid-August/Christmas-New Year a minimum of seven nights is required.
Our cancellation policy:
Cancellation without charge if made within 30 days before arrival.
Cancellation due to COVID-19 virus
In the event of new travel restrictions that make it impossible to stay (e.g. DPCM that prohibits travel to Austria, closure of borders, quarantine due to contact with probable infected persons, lockdown), cancellation will always be possible and without charge upon with presentation of appropriate documentation. It is possible to either change your dates where available or have your deposit returned.
Included in the price:
The rental of the apartment with six beds for adults and children. Any additional children between 0 and 6 years old who sleep in their parent’s bed or in the cot do not pay any surcharge. VAT, water, electricity and garbage, Wi-Fi, Netflix on the main TV and available in the bedrooms, satellite TV, sheets, towels, tablecloths, firewood, parking space. Also for direct bookings from our website, a Card for July and August for each guest.
Covid-19 cleaning protocol
The rigorous hygiene protocols we follow have been adapted with additional COVID-19 cleaning measures in line with our high standards. Before you arrive, we use ozone generators to sanitise the air of the house. This UV-C sanitisation system eliminates up to 99.9% of viruses and bacteria and is completely safe. The washing machine and dishwasher will also be washed at high temperatures and all remote controls and keys disinfected. A Wintersteiger boot dryer with Sterex technology is available for all guests. Thanks to this system, bacteria, fungi, viruses and fungal spores are eliminated efficiently and ecologically with cold plasma.
- European number 112
- Firefighters 122
- Police 133
- Rescue 144
- Emergency physician 141
- Alpine rescue 140
- Transport to hospital 14844
- Emergency Thermenchalet number +43 664 1403950